Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Psalm

I read a Psalm this morning. Perhaps because I woke up late (because I went to bed late--because I was cleaning! oh well. haha) and have to go to work soon (I start my new job today).

But other than that, it's been a rough week for the project I'm working on. Lots of emotions. Lots of ignoring of feelings and just working.

I read Psalm 70. I'll be honest . . . I just flipped open my Bible and there it was. I'd read it before . . . I assume . . . because there was a verse highlighted in purple colored pencil (my Bible is purple so I highlight in purple).

It was a good Psalm and talked about deliverance from the enemy. We all need that. I'm not sure how relevant it was to my life at the moment. But it's definitely relevant to life at this moment within the large sphere that I am part of.

The verse I highlighted is especially relevant to me outer sphere at this moment (and all of us really).

"But I am poor and needy;
Make haste to me, O God!
You are my help and my deliverer;
O LORD, do not delay."

Verse 5 (there was only one chapter).

No comments:

Post a Comment