Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Like My Food, Mushi

That's right. I like my food, Reader. (Watch the comma.) I like my food to NOT be mushy, but I wasn't saying the opposite of that in the title. Instead I was declaring to Mushi that I like the food I eat. Actually my breakfast was rather mushy this morning . . . oh well.

As most of you will already guess by now, Mushi is the name of another person from the book of I Chronicles. I'm not at home this morning and don't have my amazing little concordance so I looked the name up online and this is what all-babynames.com told me this name meant: he that touches, that withdraws or takes away.

OK . . . not really sure what that's supposed to mean . . . but it's not "bad" . . . I think. 

In other random facts about the chapter, I found the names of two friends: Izhar, which means revelation declaration; and Caleb, which means faithful. (Both of these meanings are also according to all-babynames.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment